Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Book and Website

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Just wanted to tell you about a new book I have started reading. Casey bought it for me for Valentine's Day (don't let that fool you...the girls at Town Crier help him each holiday/birthday) and I finally started it this week.

The Pioneer Woman (Black Heels to Tractor Wheels, A Love Story) by Ree Drummond

It is fabulous and had me hooked the first 10 pages...I love the way she writes! It is going to be good and I am sucker for love stories!

She lives in OK with her hubby aka Marlboro Man and their 4 kiddos. She has a website... www.thepioneerwoman.com
I thought someone told me about her website, but I don't know who? She is on Facebook and today got a fab recipe post I can't wait to try!

Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments: