Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mystery Quilt

We had so much fun with the last round robin border project, my quilt group decided to do it again!

This time our "leader" Linda (she is an expert quilter who helps us with handouts and we meet at her home), decided to do a Mystery Quilt pattern. We met last weekend and she gave us the instructions on what type of fabric to buy, how much, and how to cut it all out. Next month, we will get the instructions for how to start the first block. There will be six blocks all together, and our finished quilt will be 40"x40".

On the Yarn Hop this weekend, I found my fabric! There is a fun quilt shop in Yoder!
We were told to buy...
Fabric A--Lightest and Brightest
Fabric B--Deepest and Darkest
Fabric C--Plaid or Multi-Print
Fabric D--Bold Stripe


My quilt is going to be pretty! I can't wait to start sewing!!!

No comments: