Monday, January 16, 2012

Craft Sites and Pinterest

Anyone else signed up for Pinterest? I am toying with the idea...like I need another website to check and play on everyday! I hadn't heard of Pinterest until a friend mentioned it before Christmas. It is a website to "pin" favorite ideas, photos, quotes, etc to your page.

Any other craft websites you visit regularly? I have bookmarked many that Kalinda and Lisa have on their blogs. Today, I spent some time checking them out for ideas, then I get overwhelmed and maybe Pinterest would be a good way to save everything in one place!

Anyone working on anything fun!? I spent the weekend quilting on my mystery quilt project. I will post photos soon. And I am thinking about signing up for a block of the month at the quilt store. Casey got me a cool window pane/photo frame for Christmas. I just need to get the pictures in it and hung up. I will post that soon too.

Kalinda, here is a fun yarn crafty idea for you and the boys! Super cute, I might have to try it!

Happy Monday, Happy Crafting!

No comments: