Sunday, August 12, 2012

Echo...echo....echo....

Anyone else have a few projects to put up here? 

Here are some items I've made over the past few months.  (I don't think any of these are already posted on this blog....)

Aren's sun visor.

A bonnet for a newborn baby girl....born in June yet I have not given it to her yet.  I don't even know if it will still fit!

Some popsicle cozies for the boys.

An owl lovey for a baby boy born mid-July.

A baby blanket I started then realized the holes were way too big and the baby would likely get his fingers and toes caught too easily.  I ripped it out.

Used that yarn to start another baby blanket and realized the yarn was too small/hook was too big for the pattern to read well.  I ripped it out. 

This is a scarf I made probably 3-4 years ago.  It was my first tunisian crochet project.  I never wore it.  I ripped it out last week so I could use it on another project.  (I haven't started that project yet.)

A cowl pattern I tested - love it!  Can't wait for cooler weather so I can wear it.  It isn't so bright in person.

Same cowl, close up.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You have been busy crocheting! Love the little owl lovie!