Saturday, December 22, 2012

Paper Ornaments and Scraves

I started the previous post on December 10th and I just got it finished today!! Here is what else I have been up to.

I buy much of my scrapbooking and craft supplies from my friend Darcy who sells Stampin' Up. On the cover of their Holiday catalog, was a paper ornament and I was looking forward to making similar ornaments for Christmas gifts this year.
There are several steps and a ton of individual pieces to stamp and cut out to be glued together for just one ornament. I added buttons and snowflakes to the centers. I completed ten and love how they turned out!

The individual pieces being glued together.




A couple knitting friends have been making what they call dreadlock or spaghetti scarves. I decided to crochet a few and give them as gifts. They are super easy with just a crochet loop and long fringe added to one side....that's it! I used a flower loom and added a cute flower to each one.

Here are two of my completed scarves. I kept the red for me!

Just loop around your neck and thread fringe through the loop. Cute and warm!