Thursday, November 4, 2010

BABYCAKES!!!!!!

OMG!!! I found the most awesome thing today!! We were flipping through catalogs at work this afternoon and I turned the page to this item and it was fabulous!!!

http://www.cambriacove.com/p1721/index.pro?gclid=CPX7p8-DiKUCFRhg2god3UrLNg

Babycakes Cupcake Maker......I found it in this catalog but they do have it at JCP for $29.99!!!

I want one, I want one!!!! I know I should wait til Christmas but I need it before then to do some Holiday baking!!!
I am going to order it for myself!!! Just think of all the fun things you could make with it.....cupcakes, brownies, appetizers, pancakes, etc. OMG!! I am so excited...can you tell??!!??!!

I will post pictures when I get it and of all my treats and goodies!!!

1 comment:

Kalinda said...

How flippin' adorable is that?? It's like making waffles, but you're making cupcakes! Fab idea.