Saturday, May 14, 2011

I LOVE PUZZLES!

I have loved puzzles since I was little. Mom and Dad plus my grandparents always had plenty of puzzles for me to do. I remember a "Where's the Beef?" hamburger puzzle. I remember a "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM" puzzle that was all scoops and super hard! I had a really pretty whale, ocean scene that I framed and put on my bedroom wall in high school. I often wonder where all our childhood puzzles have gone to??

For Christmas this past year, I asked for a puzzle and got one! Since then, I have been on the look out for good 1000 piece puzzles at the bookstore, thrift shops or Graves drugstore. Our new coffee table makes the perfect puzzle board and fits most all of them...so far.

My niece, Lily, loves them too! She is really good at putting them together and we often play with puzzles when at mom and dad's. It's a family thing!

Here are a few I have completed over the past few months.....













Do you like puzzles too???

3 comments:

lisa said...

Erin....I too am a Puzzled lover......I have tons of them in my craft room just waiting for me to put them together. Our house always had a puzzle going too. Fun, Fun!!! We should do a puzzles swap some time.

Erin said...

Oh that would be fun to share puzzes! Next time we are together I will bring my stash! :)

Kalinda said...

At first, I thought this was Lisa writing the post! Didn't know we had two puzzlers in our little group :) Maybe I should pick up a new hobby!