Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mystery Quilt Completed!

A short time back, I posted about a new quilt project my little group was starting....well it is finally finished!
I should have finished a few weeks ago, but had Lily's 6th Birthday Party to attend instead of my quilt group! I missed out on seeing all the other ladies' quilts, but I hope to see them next month.
  
First, we cut out all the individual squares. Then, each month, received a new set of directions on how to sew them together. It was a fun project! The completed quilt is 40 x 40. I think I will have it quilted and hang in my future craft room!

We are starting our 3rd group project next month....each of us will design a 12x12 quilt block to share with the group. Our finished quilts will have one of each of the member's designs. Looking forward to more quilting and learning new sewing skills!

1 comment:

Kalinda said...

Ooh, Erin, I love it! Love the color choices and the layout. The mystery quilt turned out faboo.