Thursday, January 9, 2014

Other Items

Aside from the headbands I've been making recently, I've also been making a few other items.  I hope I'm not repeating some things I've already posted about on my other blog!

The cap I made for Biju.  I mistakenly took a pic with the seem side up. 

Aren's Minion Hat (you probably saw this in my Halloween post)

Ajay's raccoon mask - I'm quite certain I've already posted this pic....when I posted about his school program.

Alex's SpiderMan hat.

A minion tissue cozy.

Ajay's football hat - that fits me. Oops.

Ajay's "Brain Wave Beanie" to replace the too-big football.  This, too, turned out too big but he still wears it!

See?

Alex didn't like the eyes on his Spider-Man hat so he had me take them off.  Now he just wears it with the web on top.  The mittens I made up last year.

This hat, too, came out too big.  Seems I have a problem with my gauge.  I gave this to my niece, Paige.  I've seen her wear it even though it is too big. 

This isn't crochet but it is my "Crochet Kit" - I designed it and went to a sewing friend and she put it together for me.

I love that it is so easy for me to carry and has all sorts of places for me to put everything I need to crochet in one little space.  Hooks, tape measure, straight pins, sewing needle, scissors, Clover hooks/case, button bag, stitch markers.  The outside has pockets for other things, as well.  I usually use one pocket to collect all of my scraps!

A beard!  I made another one similar in color to this one but forgot to get a photo.

Orange beard for a red-haired boy.  I hope the colors match up okay!

A spare flower.

My first attempt at a circle "flower"

A crocodile stitch flower.  I made it for a K-State headbands but it was too big for the look I was wanting.

Another spare flower

Another circle flower made into a headband for a little girl.
And now I think you're all caught up with my crocheted items :)
EXCEPT for the blankets I made the boys!  I am working on getting decent pics of them.  It is hard to make them look as good as I want them to in photos.  Hopefully soon, though - although I haven't decided if I will post about them here or my main blog.  We'll soon see!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cute! Makes me want to get our my yarn and hooks! I did manage to crochet a little this week! :)