Monday, September 13, 2010

hats for toddlers

Last year I made this hat for Ellie and got so many complaints. A friend at work has 4 kids including a set of twins that will turn 1 in January. So she asked me to make her matching ones for the twins, just different colors. It's made with cotton yarn, I personally think is wears better and much more durable for kids...plus it washes well.

Ellie last winter...she loved her hat....she's sitting on our bed watching TV. I doubled the yarn to make it extra warm....since she didn't have very much hair.

I just finished this one.....for Torre.

This is Creighton....the hat is navy and red. Picture is done with a phone, so sorry about the resolution....but it's still cute.

1 comment:

Kalinda said...

Very cute! Is that the one I tried on at Bunco last year? I like the colors chosen for Torre.