Thursday, September 9, 2010

Time to share!!

I'm so excited to have this new blog up to share our crafts with each other (and the world!).  I always try to remember to take pics of my projects before they are given away, and now I have a place to put those pics.  I've finished a couple of projects recently, however I cannot post the pics yet, as they have not been given to the recipient yet. 

And can you believe it??  I mailed off a hat for my new niece (born just this morning) and I forgot to take a picture!!!  Maybe her mama will send a pic of the baby wearing the hat - that would be a better picture anyway.

I know what I can post!  I went over to my sister's place the other day to help her make cupcakes for her daughter's 4th birthday.  We made (she mostly made, I helped a bit) Dora and Diego cupcakes.  I think she found the pattern on the Disney website.  She sent home a couple of Diego's for my two boys to eat after lunch.  Here is the picture I took before they devoured them.  (The one on the left had a hair malfunction when it got too hot and the chocolate melted a bit.  He looks a bit more like a Beatles member, if you ask me.)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

The template was at the NickJr website. :)